....and its all been done before at PiagetDate: Nov 08, 2013,16:07 PM - (view entire thread)
Luckily we have some sort of archive on-line that such a watch exists.
From the 1980s era, when quartz movement was King, the mechanical Polo Vertical (not official nickname) should not exist.......but it does!
I agree with you that the design is not random but deeply thought out.
- Main Post: Historical research into Piaget Polo: The Missing One MTF : July 9th, 2009-09:09
- Visually striking and aesthetically pleasing design that cleverly blends . . . Dr No : July 9th, 2009-12:47
- Great photos and thanks for the detailed information... Dino944 : August 5th, 2010-07:59
- A true treasure, from the days when substance ruled supreme over packaging... Ornatus-Mundi : November 8th, 2013-14:53
- Pictures of my Piaget Polo AUTOMATIC (NOT QUARTZ!) par72su18 : January 23rd, 2012-16:09
- Awesome! I wonder how this watch wears on the wrist, really! [nt] Ornatus-Mundi : November 8th, 2013-14:51
- The Missing One: informations received from PIAGET CH ! par72su18 : January 24th, 2012-07:03